- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Your billing address
- Your shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number) or shipping information of other people to whom purchases have been shipped at your request
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Shopping behaviour and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites and product searches conducted by you
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide White Domus Designs with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily sign up to our newsletter.
- When you call or email us or communicate with us through social media
- Other: when you participate in chats, forums, opinion polls, surveys, bulletin boards, discussion boards or in events or other promotions.
White Domus Designs may also receive your data indirectly from third-party website analytics tools (such as Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
How will we use your data?
White Domus Designs collects your data so that we can:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account.
- Provide products (wall art, sculptures, etc.) or personalization services (bespoke design and customization) you request.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media.
- Publish your testimonials about White Domus Designs, including on our website and blogs, and on social networks.
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our site and social media assets.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Enforce our Website Terms & Conditions and Product Policies.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may share the personal information we collect with our business partners and other third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. On your behalf White Domus Designs holds the right to use your particulars for forwarding your order.
White Domus Designs provides online payment processing through leading payment gateway service providers. Any financial information provided by you is encrypted and stored by the service provider. We assure you that White Domus team does not have access or stores your CVV or PIN numbers. Notwithstanding, any online transaction is not always 100% secure. Although we strive to provide the strictest protection of your data, we cannot guarantee absolute security. By using www.whitedomus.com you accept that WHite Domus Designs has no liability for any disclosure of data which occurs on account of (a) transmission errors, (b) unauthorized access/ act/ omission, or (c) any act or omission by a third-party.
The abovementioned service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose your personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities for the purposes of verification of identity, prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. We would not be obliged to provide you with a prior notice of such sale, merger or transfer and you hereby consent to the consequent transfer of your personal information to the transferee entity. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information. In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, administration or enforcement of any of our creditors’ rights generally which lead to any such similar action, we would not have control over the manner in which your personal information is used. In such an event your personal information may be treated as any other asset of ours and maybe transferred to or shared with any third party and may be used in a manner not contemplated in this Privacy Notice without obtaining your consent or having provided a notice to you.
How do we store your data?
We use third-party vendors to store information collected by us. If you access our website, YOU ARE CONSENTING to processing and/or storage of your data outside EU/ EEA/ Switzerland.
Your data will be stored with White Domus Designs until the purposes for which your data was collected, exist.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive newsletters, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop White Domus Designs from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
White Domus Designs would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. In accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request White Domus Designs for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that White Domus Designs correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request White Domus Designs to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that White Domus Designs erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that White Domus Designs restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +91-99713 21803
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improve your online experience with White Domus Designs
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +91-99713 21803
Or write to us at: RIICO, G-1002, Industrial Area, RIICO CHOWK, Bhiwadi, Alwar, Rajasthan 301019. India